Maxim offers a comprehensive management system for large contracts involving tower cranes. It is becoming more and more common for sub contractors on main contractor sites to provide a qualified appointed person to produce lifting plans/method statements and the qualified personnel to carry out the lift.
It is not practical or cost effective in many cases to have a full time appointed person and crane supervisor. Maxim can provide a freelance lifting service on your behalf, this will include the following.
- Free no obligation site visit by one of our qualified appointed persons to discuss your lifting requirements
- Production of a lifting plan/method statement and risk assessment to the highest industry standards
- Qualified crane supervisor, slinger signallers/riggers supplied on the day to carry out the lift safely (if required)
- Ongoing support to update and amend lifting plans
- Professional indemnity, public liability and goods being lifted insurance provided
- Specialist lifting equipment
Please call the Maxim team to discuss your requirements and arrange a free site visit today.